Monday, November 04, 2019

Dyslexic's Diary PAGE_6 - Response to my blog posts

My past 4 posts which mostly shared my childhood experiences have resulted in a big response. I am getting messages from similar people, parents, teachers as well as a few children.
Each of them have urged me to share more, which I shall continue doing. I will eventually write about real life situations of others whose stories I know due to being close friends/relatives.

A small example how sharing helps; the school teacher who had supported my different way (when dyslexia was not known) was in Pune in summer. We met and I talked about how his support helped me then and how I realized I was this after Tare Jamin Par, my teacher said he too was different and he was fortunate to get a teacher who similarly helped him. And then we kept on talking for next 3 odd hours about we saw world, things, processes, and how being different was actually a strength.
Growing up with dyslexia creates a severe shame in minds of children, so at times my post / examples may seem like self pity or boastful - but they are not. I am an happy individual and have done much more than anyone would have thought about me when I was little.
๐Ÿ™เคตीเคฐू

No comments:

Research Paper on Corona Seasonality in India and causes published

เคธांเค—เคฃ्เคฏाเคธ เค…เคค्เคฏंเคค เค†เคจंเคฆ เคนोเคคोเคฏ เค•ी “เค•ोเคฐोเคจा / เค•ोเคตिเคก-19 เคšी Seasonality เค†เคฃि เคญाเคฐเคคाเคš्เคฏा September-2020 เคชाเคธूเคจ เค•ेเคธेเคธ เค•เคฎी เคนोเคฃ्เคฏाเคšे เค•ाเคฐเคฃ” เคฏा เคตिเคทเคฏाเคตเคฐเคšा ...